Our social media channels provide a platform for the public to engage on topical issues and stay up to date with NSW Government News and Announcements.
We provide a variety of content and commentary on our social media channels to encourage participation.
Comments, links, video and images that are posted by others on the page do not necessarily represent the views of the Page.
It is expected that this will be done in a respectful manner and will not indulge in personal attacks.
Therefore, comments may be deleted if they contain:
- Hate speech;
- Profanity, obscenity or vulgarity;
- Nudity in profile pictures;
- Defamation to a person or people;
- Name calling, bullying and/or personal attacks;
- Trolling of any description;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Comments that are clearly not on thread or are deliberately provocative and do not contribute positively to the debate;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly; and
- Other comments that are deemed inappropriate.
Violations of this commenting policy may cause the user to be banned.
We understand that social media is a 24/7 medium; however, our moderation capabilities are not. While we monitor our channels closely, there may be some delay in removing inappropriate comments.