The Australian and NSW Governments will join forces to turbocharge a program which will improve local roads in communities across the Goulburn electorate and create regional jobs.
The Australian Government has committed $191 million to build on the NSW Government’s $500 million Fixing Local Roads program, ensuring even more regional communities benefit, faster.
Member for Goulburn Wendy Tuckerman said round one would see $250 million invested in 258 projects across 83 Local Government Areas including those in the Goulburn electorate. Applications for round two of the program will open later this year.
“The program would deliver $11,663,653 for projects across the Goulburn electorate, driving valuable jobs in the local economy.
“This is about delivering small projects that can make a big difference for local communities – projects that will drive valuable jobs in our region over the next 12 months as councils get cracking on delivery,” Mrs Tuckerman said.
- Goulburn Mulwaree
- Sealing Unsealed Section of Carrick Road, Goulburn ($677,325)
- Mountain Ash Road ($2,383,665)
- Frogmore Road – Heavy Patching ($244,242)
- Grassy Creek Road – Heavy Patching ($216,365)
- Kennys Creek Road – Sealing ($116,156)
- Upper Lachlan Shire
- Reconstruction and sealing of Collector Road ($1,485,900)
- Wingecarribee Shire
- Throsby St Moss Vale ($1,000,000)
- Yass Valley
- Local Road Rehabilitation Program ($3,145,000)
- Local Road Resealing Program ($2,395,000)